This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Three years ago!!!

3 years ago was Gotcha day!!!!



This was the first picture I say and fell in love with him!!!




this was 2008

this was gotcha day what a day what a blessing!!!


And this is when we first met!!! He was so excited, so animated, so happy! I remember my first thought " he is huge!" (allot of it was cloths but he was 45lbs at 3.5) he was so beautiful!!!!! It was a wonderful day! and it has been 3 wonderful years! We are so blessed to be Kai's mom and dad, he is so joyful and kind. We love him so so much!!! God is so good he brought us together as a family and we can not wait to complete it with Lily!!!






1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't believe it has been 3 years already!!! Happy Gotcha Day!!!

    ReplyDelete