This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Visas and travel package on the way FedEx!

I got an email from our agency today saying, "to all our families traveling soon" boy did that sound good!!!! They wanted our t-shirt sizes, they are sending us t-shirts to wear in China. I sent an email back asking about our visas, and She replied they were on the way FedEx!! This really means nothing, but I can hardly stand this wait, so anything to look forward to is a good thing!!! The next thing we are waiting for that is important is our Article 5. We should be getting that on March 8th. Then the LAST thing TA!!! and it should come anywhere form 1 to 4 weeks the average being 20days. So keep on praying!!!

Jack had me add all the ,,,,,s

No comments:

Post a Comment