This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Good news and a bit of anxiety
I called to check on the status of our I-800 because it has been 2 weeks and I did not get a letter of receipt. I was told that it got approved on 1-29!!!! so it should be coming in the mail soon. Then I send it to my agency and they send everything to China. I should get a letter about a week after saying they have received it. This is good news, things are moving along!! this week has been very stressful Jack has his NHD (national history day) project due . It was a huge project and they spent 19 hrs. this week alone and 16 last week end. They did a documentary and it turned out really good but it was big. We also have a garden in the Great big home and garden expo which is a very big build for our company. We have had gardens for 4 years now and it is really exciting. This year I am sad to say I am not crazy about our design. The guys are doing a good job and I hope it comes together but I am having a hard time with the final decor. I have just loved the gardens in the past so just feeling disappointed I don't love this one = ( I am sooo excited to be getting so close to going to get Lily but I have lots to do and for what ever reason it all popped in to my mind and I stared to feel anxiety. I have slowed my self this morning and tried to refocus my self. I am one person and I can only get done what I get done each day. things will work out and this is just a feeling. Prayers please that the judging goes well for Jacks big project and for ours. And prayers for peace the next few days as we work hard to finish the garden. once this is over I can slow down and focus on getting my taxes in order and start thinking about all the preparations for packing and traveling. Our I-800 was approved and that is good news! to end on a good note!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I LOVE the room and the doll for Lily! Also like that the boys painted pictures for her room. That was a very special thing to do for her. Congrats on the approval too!!!!
ReplyDelete