So then it was time to run the kids home for dinner and then off to the garden. On my way home I called Jack and he tells me "oh some lady from AAC called and wants you to call her" What it is 7:22 why didn't you call me?????? Now I have to wait till tomorrow to find out if everything is ok!!!!! I called just in case someone was still at the office and they were there!!!!! They told me they got our I-800 approval!!!!!! So now all our paperwork gets sent to Judy in China. In about a week I will get a letter from NVC (National Visa Center). This letter lets us know they have entered us in the system and know China can access our information. Once we get this letter we email it to our agency and they email it to Judy in China. She then takes our paperwork to CCAA and files it. Then we wait for TA!!! How long does all this take???? Well about 6 weeks but just like with Kai's adoption our paper work will probably get to China during Chinese New Years. Which may hold things up for a week or so, so it may be 8 weeks. I am just glad things are moving along!!!! I also know the closer we get that Lily may be taken out of foster care and go back to the orphanage till we come to get her. Please please pray for her!!! Lots of changes are going to start happening in her life and if you have ever had a toddler you know even small changes can be very disruptive and stressful.
Lord Please comfort her!!






I hope TA comes soon!!!!!! We keep praying for you guys and us!
ReplyDelete