This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Looks like worse case = (

So I was thinking we would get our Article 5 next week after Chinese New Year! I was wrong Our paperwork did not get filed before CNY = ( I dont understand why. My agency says they sent it DHL to China the day we sent it to them, which was the 8th. ??? Any ways it will get filed on the 22nd and it takes 2 weeks! So that means we will not get it till March 8th = (
Then TA 1 to 4 weeks from then so mid April travel I SOOOOOOOO hope it is on or before spring break! PLEASE PLEASE pray!!! It is not looking to good = (
The one good thing is all the families Just behind me who would be great to travel with have now about caught up!!!

3 comments:

  1. Awww..I am so sorry :(. But, there is a chance we'll get to meet in China. I'll be praying something happens to get you there sooner. God Bless. Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please hold tight, I know this is disappointing but be assured God has a plan and you will be with your sweet girl soon. You are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are about where you are. Our paperwork will get picked up at the Consulate on the 22nd. I think maybe our agency held it a week or two to send our paperwork along with another one of their clients. I know how you feel. Travel can't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete