This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Monday, February 8, 2010

NVC Letter!!!!

Wow I called today to find out when our info was Cabled to China and the told me on 2-4!! that is fast and I was really happy. Then I got home and got the mail and My NVC letter was here!!!!! I did not expect it till next week!!!!! Now all my paperwork goes to the US Consulate in Guangzhou!! as soon as they approve it. it will be sent to CCAA and then TA (Travel Announcement) still not sure of the time frame but it is getting closer!!!! I need to get moving on things that have to get done before we go!!! and start a packing list!
= )

2 comments:

  1. I just spoke to Nicole and she is sending our documents to China today. We are still waiting on our NVC letter, but she said she will just fax it over, then our packet will be forwarded to CCAA. So we are on your heels!

    ReplyDelete