This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Garden

It really turned out better than I thought. I do not love it but it turned out very nice! = )
We had to choose a song and make a garden around that... Our guys and I stress GUYS picked Cleveland Rocks???? Why?? I really do not know and I have no idea where I was for that meeting??
It was great to be around all the flowers!!!!


And to wake up today to 3 ft snow drifts!!!!

Feeling grateful today! The stress is done now it can be enjoyed!

If you happen to go to the show keep your eyes open a look for the lady bug!!! She is in there!!

I added a few critters for the kids to find! Fish, a frog, some birds, the lady bug, and even a turtle!
Blessed to be able to do it again this year!
Enjoy!!!!






1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! WONDERFUL!!! JOB WELL DONE!! I can see how this would have caused a lot of stress for you, but it really pays off.... this is a great garden display!

    ReplyDelete