This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
9 Months Today!
Well today as I scrolled to the bottom of my blog, not sure I wanted to see it! We are 9months today!!! Today is also The start of Chinese New Year!!! I really hope these being on the same day work out to be a good thing like we will get our baby girl sooner!!! 9 months since we sent our LOI (letter of Intent to adopt) It was May 11 2009 that I saw her beautiful face!!! 9 months I have been praying and loving her! Dreaming of holding her!!! Well like most pregnancies we are hoping the day she is placed in our arms is very soon!! We are waiting on our Article 5 the last paper! Chinese new year once again has landed at the end and postponed things for about a week! So what that means is we should get our Article 5 the week of the 22 or at the latest the week of March 1 and TA (travel announcement) usually comes 3 weeks after that! It could come quicker or later they say 1 to 4 weeks! So best case would be TA by March 15 (not Likely) or average would be TA by March 22nd. Worst case and I say that lightly as it could be much worse, but worst case would be TA by the first or second week of April!!! I asked after we get TA how long till we travel I was told if we got TA on a Monday we could travel as soon as Friday if we wanted !!!!! If we wanted???? hmmm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Deb that is so exciting!!!! Hope you get TA in March!!!
ReplyDelete