

Saturday I was able to spent a few hours watching 6 deer You never see the big deer until this time of year it is the rut. So the boys loose all senses and are out in the middle of a field in the middle of the day.

All for the ladies!

They were so beautiful!



WOW he was so BIG! This is the closest I have ever gotten to a buck this big and it was awesome. He spent most of the afternoon in the field across the street following a doe. Along with 3 other bucks, one was even bigger. They were stopping traffic until a couple of guys walked out to get video and scared them off into the wood line. about a half an hour later I was out and saw them, so I stopped and got a few picks and a video. I tried to post the video but it did not down load??? Just beautiful!!! Remember the rut is on and these bucks have a one track mind this is when they run out in traffic. If you see one there is always more following.
wOw. You have as many deer as we do! Except our have come onto the highway and it is not pleasant.
ReplyDeleteI wish for you a speedy time frame for your little girl!