This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Life is all about

Basketball!!! that's right all three of my guys are playing right now!!!
Kai is in a skills clinic and I just signed him up for the second session. He is lovin it and doing well ! Jack is playing for his school on the Junior high team and Mike is coaching the team. Jack is a really good defender on the court. He may take after me in stature but he does well! Mike is also playing on Monday nights with my brother and a bunch of guys from our church! And of course we are Caves fans!!!! So lots of hours spent watching that big orange ball.
I am sooo grateful for the weather it has been in the 50s and 60s for the last few weeks and blue skys!! On the adoption front still waiting to find out what our long in date (LID) is. No news this week but we should hear by next Friday. It has been a very very long 6 months and I don't know how I am going to get through the next 4 or 5 or maybe even 6 months. So please pray I find peace or a 3 month nap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment