This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanks giving!

We had a really nice Thanksgiving, my sister in law had it for the first time and did a really great job. We had all the traditional and she added the Porto Rican pork and rice and beans which I stuff myself with. Thankful for my sons!! and walking off the prior days stuffing!
Thankful Jack had a very good youth gun season, He harvested this beautiful 8 point. ( he kept asking me if I put it on my blog) I am proud of him. He does not agree with me that a photo of that deer (alive) would make me just as proud. I know there is a need for hunting and I try not to discourage him.


Love love love that my boys enjoy cooking with me!



and even starting to do some with very little help from me.


together!
and enjoying there handy work!



I am so blessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment