This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thank you!!!

I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has donated so far!!!!! There are so many orphaned children around the world, and their needs are great. We sometimes forget all the blessings we have in this country. There are so many needs and your donation is going to bless these children in so many ways. A few dollors here in the US does not get much, but in China it goes a long way!!! So again thank you so very much!!
I am posting a link from a blog I watch. She helps alot of organazations. Just look at these sweet babies!!! http://dreamingofteafortwo.blogspot.com/2009/11/updates-prayers-and-christmas-list.html
She has posted a prayer list and a Christmas list!
If you feel led to help in other ways this is a wonderful way!!
I will also be collecting things like cold meds, blankets and other supplies to take with me to donate to the orphanage!!
I pray the Lord will pour his blessings on you!!
= )

No comments:

Post a Comment