This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Monday, November 23, 2009

What am I grateful for?

So many things!! Seeing the sunrise each morning on our way to school
Walks in the woods


watching my kids grow


water and the way the sun reflects on it




my senses... being able to see and hear and smell



Trees. I love trees




Colors





The wind or a breeze




Crackling fires


The Bible
John 15:1-4
so many things...




Most of all I am grateful for my Lord who saved me and has blessed me far beyond what I deserve. He has forgiven me and loves me right where I am. I am grateful for who I have become through him. I am grateful for my husband and kids, my family, my church and my friends. I am grateful for so many things!

No comments:

Post a Comment