This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

You are not going to belive this!!!!!

How am I going to say no to this face???
Who me???


I love the smile!!!!











I got 6 new pictures!!!! OMG she is SOOOOO cute I cant stand it! and best of all she is smiling = ) WOW what a blessing!!!! This is not making the wait any easier!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! We are also adopting from China, a waiting daughter with a heart condition, from AAC Adoption. I was wondering if you would be willing to share the contact you have in China, and how much it costs, to get the "10 questions." I would love to do that too... You can e-mail me at marknjessaaron@yahoo.com. Thank you so much! Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so very beautiful and she looks perfectlly healthy. She looks big in the pictures, I'm sure they got her measurements wrong. Nichole is "hand delivering" our dossier to China this week. Hope you get your LID tomorrow. God Bless
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just so very precious and adorable!! Love the new pictures. Did you use Anne from Red Threads? Can't wait to see her in your arms!

    Hugs,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete