Ok so Pray hard that we are LID this week!!! We may not know for a few weeks but I sure hope the next few steps go quickly!!! I am starting to feel an urgent feeling? (it could just be impatiens) Nicole said she would send a email to CCAA to see if they would get our LID in to the system. She said sometimes it prompts them sometimes not. If not we should know in a few weeks and lets hope it is 11-3-09!!! Then the agonizing 2 to 4 month wait starts =/ for LOA and I am hearing it is taking 6 to 8 weeks to get TA. I am also hearing that the Hague stuff in making it take even longer it adds a few steps. So pray pray pray that our LID is this week and LOA is quickly behind it. Basically pray it gets into the right hands, some get right through the system and others get put on the wrong desk and just sit.
The freezer is filling fast! It has been a successful hunting season for my guys so far! I much prefer watching the deer enjoying the corn and apples in the back yard and seeing the pictures from the motion camera, but I do understand the need.
It has been hard not posting but I wanted the last post to be up for a while. We got a few generous (Thank you May family!!!) donations but it seems to have stalled, so if anyone been there done that, with any ideas pleasee let me know.
Halloween pics are coming soon. I forgot my camera so I am waiting for them from my sister in law.






Oh, I hope it comes quickly so you can bring you baby girl home. You're in our prayer.-Dina
ReplyDelete