Since then the wordage has changed?? (edited I hope that makes more sense)
So I called the Secretary of the State and explained to them how I felt. I was told if I could get the probate judge to sign the back then they would accept it. So I called the county and left a message explaining quickly and asking for a call back. I got one, but when I tried to explain in greater detail I was interrupted (each time I tried to talk) and she would say "I understand and I will get back to you". Needless to say I did not think I would hear from them, and figured we would just have to wait until the 29th.
This morning I received a call saying we have your document ready you can come pick it up! So I am really hoping the Secretary of the State's office accepts it. It looks very official. If not, Look out Mary from the Security of the State' s office. You said you would accept it and I repeated everything you told me back to you 3 times!!!
So I picked it up copied it and overnight it to AAC!
So still no update??????? Keep praying she is healthy!!!
And could it be that we are half way there?
If by some miracle we are still on the 9 month time frame.
We would be about half way!!
I DO Believe in MIRACLES!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment