This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Monday, September 21, 2009

a new set back...

Our marriage certificate was rejected by the Secretary of the state because the back said "I certify that this is a true copy..." so Nicole sent it back to the county the lady said that they have not received the new stamp with the new statement saying "I judge (so and so) of the probate court certify... "She said they will not receive the new stamp until the 29th. Does this sound reasonable??? I don't even know what to say???? If the state changed the wording would there not be some overlap on the time frame they would accept the old wording???

2 comments:

  1. Oh Deb I feel your pain and frustration..UGH...I'm so anxious for you! Hold on tight...as you know from already having gone through this....The Lord has a plan ...trust him, trust him, trust him!! xoxo Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb, Well, the good news is that we are probably still on the same timeine, because we had a setback today too! I completely forgot that I lived in Illinois for 7 months after I turned 18! It was caught because it was stated in my homestudy that I went to Illinois State for 2 semesters. That child abuse clearance will take about 2 weeks! Frustrating, but as Amy says, The Lord does indeed have a plan. Alicia

    ReplyDelete