This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Not at peace, but much more peaceful!

It is being worked on. That is about all I can say. But today I am much calmer about it. I wasn't yelling and screaming but I felt the anxiety building and got very emotional. I can not do any thing to change it. It is a small set back (we hope!) BUT as I told Nicole each small set back adds up to a little girl in China bonding with a family I have to go and take her from. So I see these small set backs a bit bigger!
I just hope the people who do adoptions day in and day out don't loose sight of this. I just get so frustrated with all the red tape. We just went through all this less than 3 years ago. Well No I take that back MOST of it they have added things!!

The Lord is faithful and answered my prayer! He has given me comfort I really thought today I would be on pins and needles. But I wasn't and I am still ok even though I would have like them to have gotten it done today.
It is God or get the padded room ready :)
<><

No comments:

Post a Comment