I have to tell you about this...
Yesterday we were looking for whiteboard tape for a large project at work. I was at home and was looking online to see if I could find a better price than what we had. I did a google search on whiteboard tape and clicked on each link to check prices I got to the last link on the page and clicked on it...
Godsend a whiteboard manufacturer where?? Bao'an district Shenzhen Guandong China
What are the chances of that???
This is where Lily is!
God send!
Thank you Lord! I needed that =)
Would it be asking to much for an update soon???
This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment