Is it the feeling I have in my stomach after getting the mail today?
I was flipping through it and what do I see... an envelope from USCIS! Could it be our approval already????
But wait the paper inside is pink???
It is not our approval ;(
... it is a RFE a Request for Additional Evidence...
Really???
Is it necessary we have done this adoption thing once already?
And about a month ago my agency sent me an e-mail saying I would be receiving an RFE and they handled it by sending our original home study.
To answer the question No it is not the feeling in my stomach but it sure feels like it!
Is it a secret move from my super hero book cover clad banshees??
No...
So what is Frokable Punch ?
Just the flavor kool-aid Kai asked for the other day!
(tropical punch)
I am so trying to stay positive! I did get an e-mail Friday saying that we still have no update and they are going to contact the in China facilitator and see if she will push the orphanage for one. I pray we hear something soon!!!!
This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment