I tell myself over and over it is in Gods time and I know it is and it will all work out, BUT I am so
????
I don't even know Mad, Sad, PISSED,worried, overwhelmed?
Nicole call and said we have to have your agency make changes to your home study ASAP... e-mail them to me so I can check them then overnight it to us. I am not sure how it got passed our review people before it went out.
I am really upset and will not say all the things playing through my head. I will wait until tomorrow...
My home study agency's office is closed for the day...
Lord Please give me comfort and rest ;(
This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment