This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Approval!!!!


It was going to be another day with no post! I try not to post to much negitiveness (new word) But I also want this to be helpful and honest to those reading. Life has struggles and it is important for us to share with each other our experiences!
Today was a really rough day! We had a quick power outage and one of the software programs I use to run our company is down! After spending most of the afternoon trying to have it fixed and getting the same message " your company file has been lost" I was stressed to say the least. I held it together but inside I was a mess. When I got home to no update or approval I was done. I sent Nicole an e-mail and in the subject line I wrote " Need some good news" and in the body just "anything!!" I did not get a response... I showered and dragged my butt to church. It was good for my soul but still felt really down. Well I just got home and got a e-mail from Nicole! She says she got our immigration approval!! She said "ask and you shall receive!!" I am not sure of her faith But she is right!

Thank you Lord for knowing my breaking point!!

Nicole said she will be walking it to the Secretary of the States office tomorrow! So I think we will be sending our documents to China next week!!!!!

Alicia I am praying you are right there with me! I will be checking your blog for good news! =) Just tell Nicole we have been on the same time frame up to now no reason to change things!

No comments:

Post a Comment