On one hand I cant believe it has been 16 years and on the other I am not sure I remember not being married or at least life before Mike! As I looked for a picture to post I was surprised by a few things...
I have not looked at these pictures in years (I am glad I did not order a bunch!)
My, I think everyone in these pictures has gained at least 30lbs. (and a few wrinkles)
Hair colors have changed (some lighter, some darker, some fewer)
The pictures I loved back then are not the ones I love today!
How exciting it will be one day to see my daughter married!

When I look at this picture I see excitement happiness playfulness and probably some nervousness. While we still have these things, they have changed as the years have pasted. Our relationship is always changing. For some time now we have gotten away from dates and I am going to work on this this year. We tend to be excited about different things at this point in our lives and it is OK. We have happiness and playfulness with our kids (need to work on our playfulness! hint hint: dates ) And of course I have nervousness each time those motorcycles start up!
When we married we said our vows and meant them. But now we have God and Faith in our marriage. We go through plenty of rough patches!!!! Owning a business together and being polar opposites make for some tough things but it also make me realize how strong our marriage must be, look at what we have been through and what we have accomplished.
I love you Mike!!!
ok enough serious stuff
I so wanted to write I love you man!
You know what else I see when I look at that picture my mom and aunts!! I look so much like them. And now even more!!! As for this picture it displays each of our 30lbs!
I really wanted this to be a romantic post but it just wasn't workin out! Better start taken me on some dates buddy!
Happy anniversary!






No comments:
Post a Comment