Oh how I wish we could be celebrating with her!
I have been thinking allot about it and really feel for her foster family! If they have a good relationship, how hard it would be to let her go. So in one sense I am sad we did not make it to China for her birthday. I really thought we would = (
On the other hand she is spending it with the people who she knows as her family and she will go the the orphanage and have cake and celebrate there. So for her it will most likely be a good birthday!
I asked the lady who I ordered the cake from and got the updated sizes, if she knew if Lily was still in the foster home or if she had been moved back to the orphanage. She email the orphanage and asked, they said she is still in the foster home!
Please pray we get our TA this week!!!! I am asking this because if not I fear we will have to wait until after May 5th...
My birthday is coming up and this would be the BEST gift ever!!!!
This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Happy Birthday Lily!! Can't wait to see pics of you and your family together!!!!
ReplyDelete