Keep Praying we get TA very SOON!!!
This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!
Monday, March 8, 2010
Got our Article 5 = )
Ok so now we are officially waiting for TA!!!! Day 1 !!!!! I was told our papers have been sent to CC@@ and now we wait. The last family waited 4 weeks but it varies. If it does not come very soon we will not travel till after May 5th. = ( I sent Lily a birthday cake and toy this weekend. How I wish we could have been there for her Birthday. But I still have a little hope of traveling in April. The sun is shinning and I am really trying to focus on God these days. I have faith he has the day picked out and it will be perfect. Not perfect, that everything will be happy and it will be smooth with no problems, but that he is preparing our hearts for the day he has chosen. We pray daily that he is preparing Lily, but we know this may not be as smooth as Kai's and have tried to prepare our selves for that. We know the Lord will be with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






You are getting so close I can't believe it!!!! As much as I would love to travel with you, I'd rather see you get a quicker TA. Our prayers are with your family too for prepared hearts and good transitions.
ReplyDelete