This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Friday, March 26, 2010

TEST

OK so I am praying to leave vary soon and I need to make sure my plans for posting on my blog work out so this is a test !!!
I received an email on Wednesday saying if we received our TA by Tuesday next week we will leave on April 2nd NEXT FRIDAY!!!!
if not we will have to wait and leave on May 7th I realy thought I was ok with this,It was at least a date. But as the week has gone on and no TA, I have to say I was in tears today= (
IT would mean 6 more weeks of waiting...6 more Weeks?????

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry, hope it comes through for you by Tuesday. Prayers and hugs being sent your way.

    ReplyDelete