This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

FedEx came today

So we got our passports and visas back and the travel folder today! Really glad to have them back it was stressful having them being delivered all over the place. As the FedEx guy was handing me the package he said is this a new addition? I was shocked he would know I thought did he see me taking a picture of him? or was it that I had the door open before he was even to the walk? or was it that he read the address? I was just about to beam "yes we hope to travel soon!!!" But he must have noticed the long pause and looked up and around the porch we had put on the front of our house a few years ago and said "I don't remember this porch". Oh well yes we did put it on a few years ago. hmmmm I don't get FedEx packages so why would he remember it???? Did he possibly deliver Kai's paperwork 3 years ago???? 5 days till the 8th then once we get our Article 5 the wait for TA starts!!! I know I just cant stand it any more!!! I started packing or should I say making a mess of Lily's room. I brought down the suite cases and I promised my self I would pack lite!!! We shall see how that works out!

1 comment:

  1. It is definitely getting exciting now! I hope TA comes quickly! I also hope we can be there around the same time. I am now thinking I might bring Keira (4.5yr old) with me if her passport comes in time. We shall see!

    ReplyDelete