This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






OH my gosh!!! She is just precious. What a treasure to have these photos. She is so cute, and I love her in that color. Congratulations on the new photos.
ReplyDeleteBailey (from RQ)
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are precious!!!!! Maybe we'll get our TAs tomorrow or Friday!
ReplyDelete-Kelley
(kmbmama)
So cute! And she looks like so much fun! Her eyes are laughing! I hope we get to travel together so I can see her in person!
ReplyDeleteshe is a beautiful birthday girl. Next birthday will be sooooo much better:)
ReplyDeleteWe are right behind you (should have our article 5 on friday) Praying for fast TA's!
These are just precious!!!! Man, the Chinese really know how to do cake! That is beautiful and looks delicious! Praying you get TA soon!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful!! I hope we get to meet you guys in GZ. Come on, TA's!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Deb I am praying hard for you guys:)She is such a beauty! Cant wait to meet her some day soon! xo
ReplyDelete