24 Days since they sent our application to China for IA (initial approval)!
I received this in an e-mail today...
Great news =) You got approval.
They want your dossier submitted by September 11. So we really need to get on the ball. =)
I am ready!! I have been waiting since May 15th to start all the paperwork! I asked if we were still in the 9 to 12 month time frame and she said yes we can do it. It is 6months from log in date so if I can get my dossier done in 3months we may be looking at 9 months!! I will try not to get my hopes up as long as we don't go over the 12month mark I will be happy! It would be great to get her for her 4th birthday! sorry if this is rambling but WE HAVE IA!!
This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment