This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

On the paperwork front...

I sent for our child abuse clearance and our birth certificates yesterday so I am trudging right along. It will take 17 to 32 days to get them. I would have much more done I think but this week is VBS at the church. We have spent allot of time at the church, we are having a great time. I am working with the pre-schoolers and Jack with the older kids. Tonight he may have to dress in a dog costume hehe =) I am almost done with the photo albums one to keep and one to send to Lily!!!I have stuff to send in a care package too, now I need a address!

No comments:

Post a Comment