This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
In Gods time...
No IA yet... I do know God will work it out for the best. I know this because of all the road blocks we had with Kai's adoption. But in the end it was perfect!!! In the end Kai ran to us very excited, the Lord had prepared us and Kai, the weather was perfect, we met wonderful people. In the end God knew the perfect time and I believe he has already pick out the day we will hold our daughter and it will be perfect too. I feel guilty posting I do not have IA yet, when my cousin and his wife have been waiting over 3 years. But I know God will bless them with the perfect child for their family and he has had their day pick out too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment