Yummy.... We were surprised to get radishes today! Cant wait to make a yummy fresh salad tonight!! I also added photos of our green bean Tee pee that Kai James and I built. We are excited the beans are up and will start climbing soon. I am so thankful for special moments making the tee pee and in the garden! Today while picking our harvest. Kai spotted a grasshopper I said catch it he said you don't eat grasshoppers! I put my hand by it and it jumped right on the palm of his hand and he put his face really close and said Oh he is so gentle mom. How I wish I had my camera at that moment. It will be traveling to the garden form now on. Thank you Lord for blessing me with these wonderful moments and for our harvest today!
This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment