This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Packet in hand!!

Yesterday I finally got my hands on the packet so I can get to work!!! I filled out everything I could last night and have lots to send off today. I will be able to start getting the dossier papers together... I also recieved a paper saying there is a new hoop to jump through, as of july 1st TB test on the adoptive children while in China. What does this mean, well alot of children get TB vac so they may test positive and we may be required to get chest x-rays and possible treatment before leaving China. So they are saying it may cause family to be in China for longer and how long depends on the treatment needed. They are askking we contact our congress and state representives and hopefull get this changed. So for now I am just glad to have this packet to work on. The boys will get to see lots of offical places this summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment