This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

He sure knows what we need...


Well after a really tough week God spoke to me loud and clear! We are having to make some really hard decisions at work right now . The economy and rising cost for fuel and materials has really hit our business hard! We are having to take a substantial pay cut and I was starting to really worry if we will be able to afford this adoption... Well last night I checked my e-mail to find a letter from our agency saying they are increasing their grant for waiting children by $2000!!!! WOW! I was so shocked by this!! I will still need to come up with some fund raising Ideas but I basically just got $2000 of the $15,000 I have to come up with in the next 9 months! Thank you Lord! I also say all the time "I know God will handle it he is in charge", but some times I just say it. If that was not enough of a tap on the shoulder... This morning I was going to feed the fish in the pond and there in the front door are 2 UPS envelopes, at first I thought it might be Lily's finding add. NO, it was our state certified birth certificates!!!! I ordered on 6-22 they said it would take 17 to 32 days! I told everyone I would not see them for at least 30 days! 5 DAYS oh one of little faith! And then my mind goes right to... if things keep moving at this pace HOW will I get all those funds in a shorter time! But I will try not to worry, I heard Him loud and clear!!! I can only say one thing He uses each valley to help us grow and I truly believe this. So I know with thing going on with the business We are going through a time of learning and growing, and with the adoption process I learn to have more faith in Christ because I have no control! It is His plan and He will work it out (no matter how much I mess things up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment