
Ok I got it I am emailing pics to my work computer then connecting to my PC from China
Look at this cute face!!!

Even after 3 shots

Getting her medical exam


O H I O ran into a family I have been in touch with during our wait and Ohio state fans!!!

Finalizing the adoption!!! She is ours for good!! She was up and down all evening think she was sore from shots. only wanted mom, which was hard on Jack he adores her. We all need a good nights SLEEP !!!
Hi Deb!! Congrats to you all!!!! She is a doll and we are praying she continues to blend into your fam so well:) It is so surreal looking at you standing in the exact same spots we were just in 8 mo's ago!
ReplyDeleteGod Bless you xo Amy
She is just gorgeous and seems to just fit right in!!!! Great pic's of everyone & China!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see these posts and know all are well. God Bless!
Congratulations!!! She looks like an absolute joy. Oh how I wish you all lived in Colorado so that I could meet her when you come home. Enjoy the rest of your trip. Keep the pics coming, we are loving them here at the office.
ReplyDelete-Nicole