This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Last post from China!!!

Last stop before heading home is the red couch!!! We cant wait to get home!!
4 families


These are the ones adopted this trip!


This is what you see every day every where apartment after apartment. I miss my grass soooo much!!!!!!

Heading to the final appointment for the adoption the Visa appointment!!



Had to put a good one of Jack just wait to see the hair one!!


Oh she LOVES the water!!! Her only fear is when cars are coming towards us on the street and when anyone from our family is walking to far ahead or to far behind she panics.





Tea ummm




This is the best tea I have ever tasted!!! It was very expensive but I did buy a little! It is flower tea it is a ball and when you put it in the water it opens up. sooooo good!!



Hanging out! this is a typical seen in China people spent most of their day out and spent time with friends.


fixin moms hair!!




Miao miao has the cutest belly button I have ever seen. it is perfect!!



It is so cute to watch her eat. She works the chop sticks in one hand and a small spoon in the other. I got it on video!


I am trying to send lots of pictures to show an accurate account of the trip so yes there are lots of bathroom pics but we have spent more time there than you could imagine!!

bonding time!!! Jack is so good with her!!


He even let her do a make over!





And moms hair



The fingers so funny every time... this time I was trying to get a pic of her drinking out of a water bottle because it looks so big but i got the fingers = )


I am so cute


and trouble all in one small package!!!
So we are leaving in a few hours and cant wait to get home. Don't worry about meeting us at the airport it will be very early in the morning. I know you are all excited to meet her so come later we will be home and trying to recover from jet lag! Miss you all lots!!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home!!! Once she is settled we should have a play date! God Bless

    ReplyDelete