This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Lots of Pics
She loves the water!!!
The boys are really being great. Jack is really helping Kai and giving him lots of attention!!!
Having a bit of tea with Ba ba (Daddy)
Jack working the camera!
She is so cute when not whinning we are going to have lots of work to do when we get home!!!!
Love em
We went to a noodle resterant and this was the noodle maker it was very cool to watch him toss them around.
I have been to so many Nice toilets here but I think the translation is wrong. Or I would hate to see a not so nice toilet!!
Oh these are just wonderful! Love the pic's of the kids bonding and the cool noodles!!! God Bless & good health to Lily
ReplyDelete