This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Traveling eve!!

So it has been quite a week...
But I have been blessed with His peace once again! God is so good.
Getting ready to leave the country in 4 days is quite a task even when you have been packed for a week!
Yesterday morning Kai woke up and started vomiting!!
Took him to the doctor and he had a fever and swollen glads he started him on antibiotics.
He woke up this morning itching all over. Called Doctor got different med. He is feeling better = )
We still do not have hotel reservation!
I have lists everywhere. and lots of really small things to do but I am ready! and I am not stressed! No hotel! but no stress!! I did, I was in tears yesterday and when Kai got sick but I did my reading and prayed and vented!!! I am ready! We meet our beautiful little girl on Monday!! We have many many many hours of travel ahead of us but we will get through it!!!
And hope we have a place to lay our head when we get there!!!!
We will!!!
No worries!!

No comments:

Post a Comment