Jack is a super star! Everyone wants to get there picture with Jack. They say he has a beautiful face. This is very hard on him... = ) do you feel bad for him?? 
Bamboo
Cuteness!!!
Stopped for some Tea


more cuteness




We are doing great the earth quake was not near us. We are south. near Hong Kong. We went to the Baiyun Mountain today. we took a cable car to the top and walked down. It was very beautiful. very tropical. We went to the clinic to get Lily's next 2 shots but she had a fever so they would not give them to her. I think she has a urine infection. She pees very 30 to 60 min. This is very challening we have hit every squatty potty and half the sidewalks in this town. And I am very glad it is ok to pee any where here. more later on Mikes Birthday!!!






Checking on your blog has been very healing for me. It brings me comfort that I will in fact be going to China for my girl but just have to wait a bit longer. These photos are awesome & what a treat for "super star" Jack!!!
ReplyDeleteKai is a very handsome guy too and such a charismatic personality!
Hope your little Lily feels better soon, she is just precious! God Bless!
Love your pics!! Congrats! She is such a cutie! I love the O-H-I-O pic. Of course I am partial since it’s my alma mater. Looks like everyone is having a blast!
ReplyDelete