This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Look what I got for Christmas!!!

I am just soooo blessed!!! To have gotten these pictures today and to be this sweet girls mommy!! Look at that face...


I Love the outfit! she looks so tiny!



I am just dreaming of the day I can squeeze that cuteness!









I sure did not expect to get a call today from Nicole telling me she was emailing me pictures of Lily. I thought for sure it was going to be next week and was already setting my self up for maybe a long wait on them.ASAP does not mean the same thing in China as it does here. So when I got that call I was shocked. And then to see such beautiful pictures was just awesome!!! I cant stop looking at her. so much personality in that little face! and sooo beautiful!!



4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you & your familiy!!! If I had to guess I would say this was your best Christmas present!! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Christmas present and such cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful child. She looks so very happy and healthy...what a wonderful Christmas gift.

    ReplyDelete