Kai really wanted to make ginger bread men!
We took the 7th and 8th graders on a Field trip to an elk farm. it was a great time and a really great way to spend the last day of school before break!!
And this was the baby at 6 months 150lbs!!!
I have really enjoyed being able to be so involved at Jacks school and really getting to know the kids. His school is K-12 and we have about 175 to 200 students, so you really get to know them as they grow up. And know Kai is there and in a few years Lily!! We have been really blessed to be part of this Christian school.
It is Day 47 !! I am having a much better week!!! I have much more peace!! Nicole from AAC said she was going to contact her China contact and ask her to put us at the top of the list for an update!!! She is hoping she can give us this Christmas gift!! ME TOO!!!






Hope you have a very wonderful and Merry Christmas!! The gingerbread men look wonderful! I can almost smell them....
ReplyDeleteLovely music!!
Jody