This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 62

I keep opening my blog to post but I don't think I can top my last post and I just love seeing her smiling face!!!
Donations are continuing to come in and I just don't know how to thank everyone. I just pray each person is blessed in return. I pray they are also blessed knowing the funds will be helping so many children that have been orphaned. I am very connected to the adoption world and it just breaks my heart that there are just so many orphans and their needs are great. When you see the pictures it is hard not to say it looks like a really nice place and it does. But it is no place for a child to grow up. The Nanny to child ratio is very sad and these ladies do the best they can. That may be just a few moment per child. In the colder areas they layer the cloths some times 8 layers they survive the cold but in return that causes law muscle tone. These orphanage donations are very much needed for heat, food, medicine... the list is long. So again I thank you for your donation may God bless you in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment