This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Lily will get her gifts for Christmas!!!!

I just received an email saying that her orphanage received the care package and will send updated pictures ASAP. I am so happy =) With Kai's adoption we never knew if he got any of our packages. I sent updated pictures of Mike and I and the boys school pictures, Kai colored some pictures for her, I sent a small green backpack filled with stickers, hair clips, a necklace and bracelet, Kai Lan doll, a toy phone and a toy that make music. It is hard to fit all I want to send to her in a box no bigger than a shoe box. I sent a Christmas gift bag so hopefully they will put her things in it. I also sent small gifts for the orphanage director and for her foster family chocolate and hand creams. Boy it was packed!!! lots of prayers filled each space left!

1 comment:

  1. what a wonderful feeling it is to send something off to our precious ones! I so know you would rather be holding her..... Soon!

    Hugs,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete