This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Counting down the days!!!

A little beach time at the Lake! We take for granted that we live so close to the lake we only go 1 or 2 times a year and we are 20 min. away...
Little miss did not like the sand on her feet...


The boys like the sand anywhere!

She will have to get use to it we will be heading to grandma condo in FLA in a few months!!!




WE have been counting down the days till Jack comes home from his missions trip to Peru and we are so close now!!!
He will be home TOMORROW!!!!!




It has been a long 9 days for this Mom! I am so excited for him But I miss him like crazy!!!

I am hoping and praying he took lots of pic... not sure. But if he did I will post some soon!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think it is so cute that Lily likes to smile for the camera now. Kai has a beautiful smile also. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete