This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Summer hapenings...

water is a big hit!!!
camping is too
Rides to Amish country

More water!!!

Garden harvest
Enjoying Fruits (veggies) of our labor!!!!

and friends
This picture says it so well Kai is telling her to slow down being the cautious one and she is very determined to make it as dangerous as possible!!!
and a little relaxing to finish off a hot day! ( I took this picture at a friends house she thought it was a bit odd I was taking a picture of work boots but I love it!)



We have had a blessed summer so far!!!
Jack leaves for Peru on a missions trip on Monday so Please pray pray pray for him and his team and the many people who may be touched by their message.
And maybe one for me...
I will miss him sooooo much!








1 comment:

  1. ya'll have been BUSY! Looks like lots of fun, full of many blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete