Here are a few of the pictures from his Missions trip to Peru!!!
Some of the pictures are his but his camera got filled with sand playing soccer with the kids on the third day. The rest are a member of the team who did a really GREAT job!!!
This was Jacks favorite place it was the city on the hill



Jack said these kids followed him around!
and that the girls loved him...

Doing skits in a school

Sharing in a church






Part of the team after a soccer game, and I heard that these 5yr olds played really good soccer and schooled one of our varsity players!!!
Over looking the city on the hill...
They passed out over 10,000 books. He said his favorite part was spending time with the kids! He wishes they could have spent more time with them. I believe it was a great experience for Jack. He tells be bits and pieces here and there but he is a man of not too many details... He says to me the other day Mom the worst part of traveling is that when you get back people want to ask you hundreds of questions... So I guess I will find out more on Sunday when the team talks about it in church! I asked him if he will do it again and he said yes!!! I am so grateful to have him home!!!
Some of the pictures are his but his camera got filled with sand playing soccer with the kids on the third day. The rest are a member of the team who did a really GREAT job!!!
This was Jacks favorite place it was the city on the hillDoing skits in a school

Sharing in a church






Part of the team after a soccer game, and I heard that these 5yr olds played really good soccer and schooled one of our varsity players!!!
Over looking the city on the hill...
They passed out over 10,000 books. He said his favorite part was spending time with the kids! He wishes they could have spent more time with them. I believe it was a great experience for Jack. He tells be bits and pieces here and there but he is a man of not too many details... He says to me the other day Mom the worst part of traveling is that when you get back people want to ask you hundreds of questions... So I guess I will find out more on Sunday when the team talks about it in church! I asked him if he will do it again and he said yes!!! I am so grateful to have him home!!! And thank the Lord they were able to reach so many kids on their trip!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment