I love how it looks but I am not a fan of being cold!!! As I was getting Kai all bundled up he said with a big smile will you be making hot chocolate and marshmallows for when we come in? Of course I will! Sometimes I think they go out so they can get the hot chocolate!!! I am really praying to get our LOA soon. I know we are at 65days and my agency is saying closer to 4 months but I am praying they are wrong and we get it soon. The time it takes after LOA is growing and the average from LOA to TA (travel approval) is 69 days but can be 3 months or longer = / Their have been NO LOA this week and that is really hard even if it is not me getting it it is always easier to watch others and celebrate with them. It is rear that there are none in a week most weeks other than holidays there are at least a few but usually 9 or 10. With a new director in China and with the new Hague program you just don't know what is going on or what might get changed. So if you would please say a prayer that we would get LOA soon!
This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!
Friday, January 8, 2010
Snow Day
I love how it looks but I am not a fan of being cold!!! As I was getting Kai all bundled up he said with a big smile will you be making hot chocolate and marshmallows for when we come in? Of course I will! Sometimes I think they go out so they can get the hot chocolate!!! I am really praying to get our LOA soon. I know we are at 65days and my agency is saying closer to 4 months but I am praying they are wrong and we get it soon. The time it takes after LOA is growing and the average from LOA to TA (travel approval) is 69 days but can be 3 months or longer = / Their have been NO LOA this week and that is really hard even if it is not me getting it it is always easier to watch others and celebrate with them. It is rear that there are none in a week most weeks other than holidays there are at least a few but usually 9 or 10. With a new director in China and with the new Hague program you just don't know what is going on or what might get changed. So if you would please say a prayer that we would get LOA soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Praying for double the LOA's next week. Your getting so close to the 80 day mark. May God provide you peace during this wait that is so very hard.
ReplyDeleteI kinda have a vested interest...the sooner you get yours, the sooner I get mine ;)
Hang in there,
Alicia