not so cool dad!
very cool/cold Kai
Enjoying my boys! I had so many cloths on because I am a freeze baby that I was sweating!
So some one posted a chart showing how often LOAs come and it has not slowed as much as I had thought and there are weeks that there are no LOAs so Hoping this week there will be lots! we are not expecting ours yet but it would be great!!! We met a couple in church this week, She was born here but is Chinese and has lived there for the past 3 years and her husband has been there for 2 years. they live here now and just got married and are expecting. I ask if she would tell us about the Chinese holidays and she was excited to. She invited us over to celebrate Chinese new year. She said she would teach us how to make dumplings!!!! = ) When Kai heard that he kept asking "what time does she want us to come over?" I had to explain not till next month. I am very excited to get to know them, they lived really close to where Kai was in China and know the area well. It amazes me each time the Lord put people in our life like that. And why should that surprise me?






God works in awesome ways!
ReplyDelete