
Our guys had a great season they came in second in states!!! They lost to the only team they had lost to in the regular season. Way to go Warriors!!!

Trying to get a picture of how cute they look...

so cute!

That's the one! (out of about 20) Kai and Shamiao were dedicated at church on Sunday!! Praise God!


Remind me not to wear that shirt again... = (

Pumpkin time!!!


Shamiao's First time !!! She just goes with the flow

Daddy trying to help... She wants no part of being helped!

TA DA

Jack picked a pumpkin made of stone we think so he carved mine I really live carving but gave mine up. Mike's is the one with the cross, next is Shamiao's then Jacks and Kai's on the end ( Jack and I gave him some help)

Trying on her Halloween costume. I love Goodwill! I did not have to do anything to this it fit her perfect!!!

It was a dream to watch her doing the ribbons on her legs, she looked so sweet!

My beautiful girl!

My ninja Kai!

Jack was a good sport and went as Shamiao's partner. Every ballerina needs a great partner!!!

He looks a little like one of the guys that had the tiger show


They are growing up so so fast!!
Liam, Quintin, Shamiao, Kai, Jack and Amber

Sick kids today = ( Shamiao has been coughing and Kai has a high fever Jack said he did not feel great but went to school. I have been fighting a cold and I need to get out of this funk I have been in. Please pray for me. Just have no energy and down in the dumps. Nothing is going on that I should be down but I just cant get out of it. I am so Blessed I should be glowing!!! I have great kids a great house a great husband an awesome God who loves me the list goes on... so it is very frustrating = (
No comments:
Post a Comment