Thanksgiving it used to be that Jack and I would cook together, and I cherish those memories. Now I have 3 who enjoy helping mom cook. While I LOVE and cherish that they enjoy this I am a little sad that it is no longer Jack and mom. But believe me I love that I will have this time with the little ones for many more years to come. Look at all that food!!! and it was all YUMMY!!! I have tons to be thankful for this year. There is a sad part to to our Thanksgiving this year but I am choosing to look at it a little different. Jackie, my step mothers mom passed away that evening. She became ill with cancer only a few months ago. I am grateful that she is no longer suffering, that she she enjoyed her life all the way to the end, and that she was able to be home with her family and was able to pass from one set of loving arms to the arms of Christ. My prayers are that the family is able to grieve but also enjoy their memories of her and have peace.
This Blog is about our Family. Growing like weeds we have been blessed with a home grown son and Travels to China for our son Feb 2007 and sweet girl in April 2010. Join us as we enjoy watching our Weeds grow!
Monday, November 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I am so sorry for your families loss at this time.
ReplyDeleteI love the way you are looking at the "new" way with 3.
Praying for your family.